With the development and popularity of Internet of Things, more and more people are pursuing a higher quality of life and the demand for intelligence is expanding. At the same time, smart home has entered the era of real intelligence, wireless control has got rid of the distance limitation, while reducing the cost and entering the era of low price, people”s enthusiasm for smart home is increasing. So, what issues should you pay attention to when choosing smart home decoration? How much do you know about the misconceptions of smart decoration?
1. The difference between wired and wireless
Smart home companies at home and abroad are uneven, and the related smart control technology is unbalanced. The traditional smart home uses wired technology, which is complicated to wire, expensive and has very poor user experience. The new generation of IoT technology smart home uses wireless sensing technology, combined with the hottest mobile Internet technology, and uses remote control of intelligent terminals to make the whole user experience more comfortable.
Relevant experts say that wired control is facing extinction, and wireless control is rapidly being welcomed by the market for its wiring-free, powerful mobility and convenient upgrade, which is more in line with the demand and trend of intelligence. However, some smart home companies that are not yet mature enough to take advantage of the powerful wireless momentum have launched pseudo-wireless smart homes with one-way control signals only, which confuses consumers” sight and gives users a bad experience. Therefore, users must ensure true wireless technology when making their choices. The most mature and stable wireless sensor technology is based on zigbee.
2. Smart home appliances and smart objects are not equal to smart home
With international giants joining the smart home sector, smart homes are once again receiving worldwide attention. Various major media and TV stations are following up the reports, and for some time, smart home has been under strong attention. Meanwhile, more and more companies and manufacturers have launched various products such as smart single products or smart home appliances.
Many people regard smart home appliances as smart home. This is a big mistake. If you do not recognize this, you can easily be misled by some appliance manufacturers. Smart home appliances are still essentially home appliances, they just use certain smart systems or technologies. This is relative to traditional home appliances. Just like today”s smartphones, it is still a cell phone.
Whereas a smart single product is actually a toy, a smart home is a platform that is itself an intelligent control system. On this platform, all home appliances as well as door and window switches can be controlled remotely for a smart application experience. Various smart controls can be executed according to the user”s custom settings. This is the real smart home. When we choose products and brands, we should not be confused and misled by the word “smart” from some appliance manufacturers.
3. Smart is not smart, experience is key
With the strong rise of mobile Internet, it seems that all products must now be connected to smart or they will appear awkwardly in front of users. But the truth is that most products with the banner of smart are just a front, and they simply cannot achieve the smart experience users want. Especially in the field of smart home, many times it is not a smart home can carry out simple intelligent control. The intelligence we need should be a humane experience that can effectively solve our practical needs and is convenient. Therefore, to judge whether a smart is smart or not, we can only understand it through our own practical experience. Without experience it is difficult to build a smart home. Users generate trust. When users choose smart decoration, they must go to its experience center to check the experience on site. Only the product that suits them is a good product.
Consumers want to install a smart home system as a high quality of life experience, so they must be aware of these common misconceptions before choosing a smart home decoration to avoid wasting money and not allowing themselves to enjoy good service.
In this way, all control signals must be connected through wires and the signal lines on the controller side are intimidating, but it is also very difficult to solve the problem. The disadvantages of the wired approach are very prominent; complicated wiring, high workload, high cost, difficult maintenance and difficult networking. These drawbacks eventually lead to the wired smart home staying only at the concept and trial stage, which cannot be promoted on a large scale. Therefore, it is safe to say that smart home needs to be scaled up and popularized must adopt wireless technology to own the market.
At present, can home wireless technology mainly include: RF 315M and 433M, X-10, z-wave, zigbee, smartroom, etc.
1. RF, 315M / 433M / 868M / 915M, these wireless RF technologies are widely used in vehicle monitoring, remote control, telemetry, small wireless networks, industrial data collection systems, wireless tags, identification, contactless RF and other places, some manufacturers will launch smart home systems, but due to its weak anti-interference ability, networking inconvenience and general reliability, the The application in smart home is not satisfactory and common, and eventually abandoned by the mainstream manufacturers. No success.
2. Power Carrier: x-10 is a power carrier (plc) protocol control signal propagated through the original power line communication mode. China”s power grid fluctuates, dry noise access is more frequent, there is no good planning system, and long distance transmission will weaken the signal. Poor contact or slight leakage can lead to weakened signals. The main thing is that certain household appliances have the ability to absorb X-10 signals. Large screen TVs and computer searches can be called X-10 signals. The killer weapon that makes X-10 difficult to promote in China
3. z-wave: supports topology networks for home automation applications, supports up to 232 nodes, and has a single chip source. Only SigmaDesigns is the supplier. The adopted merchants are limited, unable to form a scale and weak. It will sweep through history like the Symbian system in cell phones.
4. Zigbee: Using 2.4GHz band, it can operate at 2.4GHz, 915MHz and 868MHz, etc. It supports mesh, star and tree topologies and can support more than 65,000 nodes. Wide range of applications. Zigbee smart home has the features of two-way communication, wiring-free, mobile flexibility, and easy expansion.